Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dream Inventory

Recently at work, our staff of five was asked to fill out a sheet of paper with 50 goals/dreams for our personal and/or professional lives. I was stumped around number 8...not for lack of ambition, but because many of my hopes/dreams/goals just seem too simple to put down on paper. At any rate, I was able to dig deep and come up with 50 items for the list. Some of them are significant...others just plain silly. I'll share a few of my favorites.

1. Run a 1/2 marathon. (This one was a fail for 2010--we'll try again).
3. Pay off student loan early (HA.)
16. Pay for our kid(s) to go to cllege anywhere they want to go (Assuming we have kids).
18. Stay married for life
26. Write a children's book (I already have the story line all planned out).
32. Become a master gardener
40. Have home or garden featured in Southern Living Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment