Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fun Stuff

Okay, so I got to thinking about the last blog and it just felt like a little black cloud.

A couple of really great things happened today. First, I went to my Group Power class at 5:45 this morning for a wonderful workout after a weekend full of gluttony. The instructor is so hyper and upbeat. He makes everyone smile. Anyway, the class is a weight training class with a full-body workout set to different tracks. I could help but tap my feet when our shoulder track was none other than this classic.

This morning, I drove to work with the window down because the humidity had not yet set in. I was going about 60-ish down Union Street (just asking to get busted) when this song came on -- and I truly thought, "This scene would be so much more appropriate if I were driving a T-Top Camaro." Needless to say, when I arrived to work my hairstyle matched that of Sister Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment