Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bossy

Anyone who knows me well (really well) knows that I have an affinity for the rap music. Please don't ask why, because I'm not really sure. I like to listen to naughty music when I run and work out. Something about the degrading lyrics, gun shot sound effects and basslines just get me feeling all motivated.

Earlier today, I popped my iPod buds into my ears. Needing an afternoon pick-me-up, I turned on my running playlist, which contains a plethora of randomness. The following quote is from a young lady named Kelis, and her song is entitled "Bossy."

You don't have to love me. You don't have to like me. But you WILL respect me.


Thank you ma'am, for that bit of inspiration and badass-ness. I most certainly feel like saying that to a few particular people on occassion. Maybe one day...

That's all for now. And if you're feeling bossy, go ahead and jam out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment