Thursday, August 26, 2010

John Mayer's conquests




Does anyone else listen to John Mayer's lyrics and think "AHA! I know exactly which celebrity lover this song is about!" Well, here are my guesses and reasoning:


Heartbreak Warfare

So OBVIOUSLY written about Jennifer Aniston. Every time I hear this song, clips from the movie "The Break Up" flash through my head.
Red wine and Ambien/you're talking sh** again
just screams "Jen Aniston." Why?! There are hints of "I'm really into you, but maybe you're not quite over someone else" in this song. If I were previously married to Brad Pitt and subsequently left by Brad Pitt for Angelina Jolie, I'm quite sure that my entire body would run off red wine and Ambien.

Half of My Heart

So OBVIOUSLY written about Jessica Simpson. DUH.


Half of my heart is a shotgun wedding to a bride with a paper ring/And half of my heart is the part of a man who's never really loved anything


I'm thinking if I were Jessica Simpson, I'd send him a text message telling him where to stick his sexual nepalm.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am loving this post. You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not have laughed any LOUDER about this post. "If I were previously married to Brad Pitt and subsequently left by Brad Pitt for Angelina Jolie, I'm quite sure that my entire body would run off red wine and Ambien." TRUE DAT.

    ReplyDelete