Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Remember "Opposite Day"?

Well, today is evidently "Opposite Day!"

Pandora Radio kicked me out because I've maxed out on my free listening priveleges for the month. So, I ventured over to Yahoo! Radio and browsed through the stations. Not feeling much in the mood for country, pop, or any form of booty shakin, I opted for Adult Alternative.

Everything was going just fine, 'til "You Belong to Me" by Taylor Swift started playing.

Epic fail, Yahoo!Radio. Taylor Swift is neither adult nor alternative. Even if it was the version of the song with a "rock" beat.

Sheez.

2 comments:

  1. Try grooveshark http://listen.grooveshark.com/ It's not quite like Pandora as it doesn't recommend songs but it's a great option if you already know the artist you're in the mood for. Plus there are no ads or usage limits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! I'm just now reading comments. Oy! I'll try grooveshark!

    ReplyDelete