Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Are Your 15 Minutes Up Yet?

This one's for you, Kate Gosselin. AND Tattooed Weirdo McGhee (adulterer who has just reuined Sandra Bullock's life). AND Speidi.

Obviously, I'm watching E!News right now. (And you would be too if your husband were out of town!)

I am officially boycotting Dancing With the Stars until the whiny, controlling, evil, selfish, mean-spirited, nasty Kate Gosselin is eliminated. I don't typically keep up with TV shows. I can't remember when they come on and I forget to set the DVR. I do enjoy DWTS, however, because it requires some real skill. At any rate, having missed DWTS last night I was not at all surprised today to see headlines on MSN, Yahoo and now E! News--Kate Gosselin acting like a diva. UGH. Disappear!

As a side note--I am in no way "Team Jon." Oh no, I think he is just as horrible as Kate. I just really, really think Kate is horrible.

On to Jesse James' latest and famous indiscretion. First, I think it is really sad that celebrities' affairs are considered "Breaking News." Second, the woman has a tattooed forehead and armpits. Real class. UGH. Disappear!

Speidi. Heidi Montag + Spencer Pratt = Just sad. I haven't kept up with The Hills in many years, but you know...Speidi are everywhere. UGH. Disappear!

Tick tock, tick tock. Of course, I wish nothing but the best for these fine folks. I really just wish they would disappear from my television and internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment