Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Secret Single Behavior

I have a friend in Spartanburg who often posts on Facebook "Secret Single Behavior" updates. I think because her husband often travels for work. I think it's really cute and fun, so I'm stealing it for today...because we all have these secret single rituals :)

For the past two nights, Mr. Bunn has been at Edisto Beach with the family. Last night, I JOGGED (yes, really!) 4 miles, had leftovers for dinner, gave myself a mani/pedi and enjoyed some trash tv.

Tonight, I met my dear friend and co-worker for Happy Hour "bubbles" and went to a fun wine tasting with girlfriends. It was so nice catching up with one of my favorite people and getting to know 2 new ladies--especially after getting my rear end handed to me by the Volvo repairman. :P

Anyway, I had every intention of coming home and accomplishing a lot of packing and tidying before our trip to TN tomorrow, but ended put on my sparkling new pair of Nine West peep toe wedges (they need to be broken in!), and am blasting my fun playlist of girl music.

Sample playlist:

Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) -- Beyonce
Ain't Too Proud To Beg -- The Temptations
Telephone -- Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce (THIS SONG IS FIERCE.)
Bossy -- Kelis (don't judge)
Paper Planes -- MIA (again, don't judge)

No comments:

Post a Comment