Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Burning Questions (of little importance)

When did Peace Frog stickers make a revival? 1995 called, it wants its Peace Frog back.


Does anyone else feel that their day will automatically be awesome when they hear a great song first thing in the morning? To escape the corniness of the local news anchors this morning, I switched over to the 90's Music channel on DirectTV. Maybe the $81 a month is proving to be "worth it." This morning I heard this little gem from the early 90's. I thought about wearing my cardigan backwards, but didn't think people would "get it."

Where are my FAVORITE black dress slacks? They have been missing now for over a month. I have called 2 dry cleaners, moved 2 closets, burrowed through boxes of off-season clothing, searched my car and called my brother to see if they could possibly be hanging in a closet at my mother's house. NO luck. These are the most perfect black dress slacks on Earth! Perfect length, perfect fit AND they are 1/2 of my black suit! GRRRRRR.

Did you know that today is the birthday of CHUCK NORRIS!?

No comments:

Post a Comment